The WhatsApp Business app is now available for free download via Google Play in India. It is compatible with devices running Android 4.0.3 and above. A version with similar features is also expected to be available for iOS devices in the coming future.
Whatsapp Business helps you keep a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more effectively with your customers, and grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can install both the WhatsApp business and WhatsApp on a single phone, and you can register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, Whatsapp Business includes:
• Business Person: Create a profile for your business so that your customers find your website, location, or contact information.
• Business Messaging Tools: Be more responsive to your customers by using remote messages to give a signal to stay away.
• Support for landline / fixed number: You can use the WhatsApp business with landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can deliver messages to that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to get the code on the phone call.
• Quit both WhatsApp and WhatsApp and Business: You can use both Whatsapp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app should have its unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP Web: You can respond more efficiently to your customers with your computer’s browser
Whatsapp business is built on top of WhatsApp messages and includes all the features you trust, such as multimedia, free calls *, free international messaging *, group chats, offline messages, and more.
- Data charges may apply, contact your provider for details.
Note: Once you restore your chat backups for Whatsapp business from WhatsApp, you will no longer be able to get back the WhatsApp Messenger. If you want to go back, then we recommend that you copy WhatsAppSpace Messenger back to your computer before you start using WhatsApp.
Targeted on small businesses, WhatsAppSpace allows companies to connect with their customers and is a part of the messaging platform, which has over 1.3 billion users worldwide. Unlike the original Whatsapp app, business-focused offerings allow businesses to create their own profiles with information such as business description, email, or store address, and website. It provides smart messaging service so businesses can get permission to use quick answers. App also has the option to send greetings to new customers and set messages for busy companies. In addition, there are many types of messages and Whatsapp web support so that companies can send and receive messages directly from the desktop.
Download now Whatsapp Business