1. You can’t create a folder on your computer with these names:
Hey..Wait..actually, there is a long list of those!
2. Your PC/Laptop are note responding
Solution Press Keyboard Shortcut keys “Ctrl + shift + Esc”
3. How to use Keyboard to mouse pointer
Solution Press keyboard shortcut key “Alt + shift + Num Lock”
4. Re-Open Accidentally Closed Tab in Browsers!
Press control+ Shift and then press the ‘T’ button and see the magic!
5. CMD Opening Shortcut keys
1.Press “Window + R” and type cmd and enter.
- Go to start and search cmd and open it.
3.Open File Explorer and type in address bar in cmd and enter.
6. Turn your screen UPSIDE DOWN.
Turn the screen Upside Down- Hold control+ alt and then press the upper arrow key!
Turn the screen to the Right Side- Hold control+ alt and then press the left arrow key!
Turn the screen to the Left Side- Hold control+ alt and then press the right arrow key!
Turn the screen to the Original Layout – Hold control + alt and then press the down arrow key!
Some contents are used for educational purpose under fair use. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.